Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Md Announcement Letter



Dear sir, I
communications director of the Catalan Audiovisual Council (CAC) and I am writing to you regarding an article published on his blog ( http://e-pesimo.blogspot.com/2010 / 11/elecciones-regionales-y-municipales.html ) on a manifesto signed by several personalities to welcome the Pope. May I write because his notice states that the signatories is the current president of the CAC, Ramon Font, something which is not true. Actually, who signed the manifesto in the newspaper Corriere della Sera it was the former chairman of previous CAC, Josep Maria Carbonell, who effectively is also a former member of PSC. I know that the error stems from the Europa Press teletype dated November 2, we incorrectly stated that Josep Maria Carbonell is chairman of the CAC. I have already made contact with the agency to warn them of the error. In your case, I ask you, if it was feasible and if appropriate, make corrections or notices that are needed.
I remain at your disposal for any questions or comments.
Sincerely, Xavier Margarit

0 comments:

Post a Comment