Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can Meloma Be In The Groin

writers on the scene, March 13








Divisa
A l'atzar agraeixo tres dons: haver nascut dona,de classe baixa i nació oprimida.
I el tèrbol atzur de ser tres voltes rebel.





avec cia voltage et metafora...jardins Hiroshima ...


know? Like your boss your ass I like twin-halves-desparionades .La silentressegueix my tongue like a snail, slow, the entire tree from root to crown.
With love back, fold like a house, and a hint of fright after the antenna m'emparro to bark and love each Grop, every leaf, moth and time and time again that there crying.
know? Like your ass I like your way cap.Un-maze saliva brillantlliga corner cutting with the sun safe summer.
The diverse landscape of the ball of your cute body, today offered as a deliride land, my yearning mouth travel.

Maria Mercè Marçal ...
















Covava egg white death




under his arm, following blindly IPEC breastfeed




the shadow of the wing at night.




not cry for my mother to dawn.




not cry for my mother, crying with me.




broke the rose monstrous




button removes the ice scream.




Mother, do not cry for me cry for me mare.No mother weeps with mi.Que your tears with my train of xarxasota my feet I hesitated lantsen the trapezion contorsionoagafada in hand esglaide the shade. castratque As the voice rises to excessive loss of lamancança.Des sagnaen crystalline singing as a ten deu.La first mother.




0 comments:

Post a Comment