Thursday, July 23, 2009

M Jak Miłoś.pl

"Who designed the GAL want to liquidate the PP "

EXCLUSIVE IN
NACION.ES

Explosive Alvarez-Cascos recurrence : "Those who designed the GAL want to liquidate the PP"

54 reviews

Maite Alfageme Updated 23/7/2009 - 9:31 pm

-Some argue that the relationship between PP and Francisco Correa begins her intercession, coinciding with the first years you held the General Secretariat of the PP. Correa Did you know? It was you who introduced him in the circles of PP?

"I explained when first reports came out. Correa met as provider Popular party travel in 91 or 92. I had no travel agency in Madrid and, on occasion, between 92 and 93, I used the travel agency Mr. Correa. For a short time because from 95-96 I never went to have a relationship with that agency. It was a party supplier, and all his actions, I guess as a provider of travel and as the service provider acts assembly, explained that their services and their conditions were adequate.

- One of those involved in the Operation Gürtel 'is Alvaro de la Cruz, who was chief of his cabinet when you were secretary general, who is accused of an alleged payment of EUR 30,000 from the plot of Correa.

"I can not answer for the people affected, because each and every one of them will have accomplished a chance to explain. I think Alvaro de la Cruz is a great professional, he was chief of staff with me until 92, then had a brilliant stage in the Federation of Municipalities and Provinces and the Andalusian regional parliament. I have no more reason to honor me with their friendship and to underscore his honesty. I am confident that the allegations appearing in the summary will be duly answered and resolved by the interested parties, with whom I have not gone into that sort of personal details.

The full interview this week in the journal 'Time' , on sale from Friday at newsstands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment